Patch & Associates is seeking a Vice President for a highly successful and respected mid-sized communications firm based in San Francisco. Our client has an outstanding reputation in the Bay Area and beyond for providing strategic, creative and effective communications programs and campaigns that garner exceptional results their clients. The agency represents a variety of A-list brands, including but not limited to, consumer, consumer technology, real estate, nonprofit, arts & entertainment, food & beverage, healthcare, financial services and retail services accounts.
We are seeking a Vice President to lead several accounts and work with senior leadership to manage various aspects of the business including account management, business development and team leadership. We are looking for a team leader who is committed to growing and mentoring top talent, has a proven track record and passion for business development and growing business overall — someone who is strategic, creative, results oriented, loyal, a team player and passionate about communications, and has proven expertise with digital and social media.
The right candidate will have a proven track record of developing outstanding, innovative, measurable public relations programs and have a strong command of media strategy with a keen understanding of the consumer tech space. Experience in the technology and or consumer technology space is required.
- 10+ years of public relations experience working with national brands. A minimum of 4 plus years in technology or consumer technology.
- Must possess superior verbal and written communications skills and have strong presentation skills
- Self-motivated player who believes in leading by example
- Proven track record of building, managing and mentoring a highly talented team
- Proven track record and passion for business development, public relations, social media and digital strategies
To learn more about this opportunity please contact us at 415-353-0272 or email Patch at email@example.com.