One of the world’s leading global communications firms seeks a digital leader to work as West Coast Digital Director while also serving on the North American digital leadership team.
As a member of the senior team, this candidate will be responsible for bringing a full spectrum social media and digital strategy to the firm’s accounts within a portfolio of leading national technology B2B brands. The successful candidate will be hands-on in execution of a range of social media programs and digital content creation as well as working with account teams to lead client and new business presentations in this area of expertise.
Supporting the North American Social & Digital practice and working with the Global practice director, the West Coast digital lead will further develop Community Management products to sell in Influencer driven social strategy, lead network wide training on best practices for managing and growing online communities (specifically Facebook and Twitter), provide thought leadership in these core areas of social and digital practice, and further develop our relationship with Pinterest and other emerging tech platforms related to IRM and CM.
- Drive innovative ideas in digital, word of mouth marketing and social media, inspiring and supporting account teams to create and deliver best in class programs to meet client objectives
- Collaborate with account teams and other members of the team, to sell and present our digital capabilities and proprietary products.
- Bring the next and newest digital platforms to our teams and clients, positioning us as leaders in digital communications marketing.
- Encourage and train staff in digital and social media.
- Drive business development and be a team player
- Implement digital strategies, knowing the parameters that are unique to certain industries/clients.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
- 7+ years in social media and digital experience;
- BA or BS in a related field;
- Experience in working with integrated marketing teams;
- Candidates must have a strong management background including managing team growth and development;
- Candidates must have active involvement in online communities, as well as new technologies, and strong understanding of digital measurement and metrics;
- A proven track record of successfully strategizing and executing interactive programs that drive business platforms through utilizing word of mouth and social media to create online outreach, interest and excitement, marketing and visibility is essential;
- Candidate will also require an expertise in technology, all things digital and a proactive desire to keep well-versed on new digital trends and social technologies;
- A strong interest in, and knowledge of, how businesses utilize online and mobile communications to dialogue with their target audiences is also required; and
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, has attention to detail, client management skills and the ability to research and coordinate information with prompt turnaround.
Please contact Patch & Associates for details.