Every recruiting firm specializes in placing candidates. Few can claim direct experience in the industries they serve. All of our recruiters have worked in the fields prior to joining the Patch team. We have practical experience and remain closely involved with the public relations, corporate communications, and marketing industries.
Patch & Associates insists that its search consultants have the right experience and knowledge to understand the clients’ needs and deliver the best possible public relations, corporate communications, and marketing candidates quickly.
PATCH EXECUTIVE RECRUITERS = PUBLIC RELATIONS & MARKETING EXPERIENCE
- Never relying on resumes alone
- PR, corporate communications, and marketing trade knowledge as well as industry contacts
- Knowing what questions to ask
- Having relationships with leaders in the specified fields
- Understanding unique company qualities and distinctions
PATCH EXECUTIVE RECRUITERS = SENIOR LEVEL MANAGERS FOUND FAST
- Providing you with PR, corporate communications, and marketing candidates within 72 hours
- Sourcing out a carefully maintained network of over 10,000 pre-qualified PR, corporate communications, and marketing candidates
- An entire team of public relations and marketing search specialists dedicated to your search
PATCH EXECUTIVE RECRUITERS = TALENT & RELATIONSHIPS
- Public relations, corporate communications, & marketing search professionals with a track record for success
- Highly credible references
- Long term relationships with Patch clients and candidates in the public relations, corporate communications, and marketing industries
SUCCESSFUL EXECUTIVE SEARCH = PATCH & ASSOCIATES
At Patch, we’re always networking for promising PR and marketing candidates. By actively participating in industry events and maintaining relationships in the public relations, corporate communications, and marketing community, we’ve helped catapult our to success with significant local and national key hires. Tracy Patch as well as her team of public relations, corporate communications, and marketing Recruiters would like you to be next.